Home Inspection As A Business
There has never been a greater demand for qualified home inspectors as there is today!
Realtors are finding it tough enough to keep up with the knowledge and legalities of listing and selling a home. It has become far more complicated than in the past. Realtors rely heavily on qualified home inspectors to analyze a home before their clients firm up their offer to purchase.
The home inspector completes a thorough inspection of the home without the stress of everything that a home owner or purchaser goes through. A home inspector deals strictly with the facts that the house presents and looks at it all without emotion.
The home inspection industry in part, has evolved due to deficient construction practices, poorer quality of materials and workmanship, as well as awareness of environmental concerns and the need to protect the consumer.
Today’s consumer, although better informed, wants maximum value for what is normally the largest financial investment of their life. Today’s consumer finds little time to gain the knowledge that is required to conduct a proper home inspection and therefore relies on a qualified home inspector.
Professional home inspection is the fastest growing occupation in the country. An estimated 5.37 million home inspections were conducted in the United States last year and this number is steadily increasing. There is a strong long term demand for qualified individuals to start careers as Home Inspectors!
If that isn’t enough reason for you to become involved in this rapidly growing industry, then here are 10 more reasons you should become a Home Inspector:
– Minimal startup costs.
– Relatively short term startup training.
– A home based business with low overhead.
– The business can be conducted full or part time.
– Growing demand by lawyers, insurance, mortgage & banking institutions and realtors.
– Unlimited income and potential for expansion.
– Onsite payments no receivables to be concerned about.
– Moving? Take your business with you. All areas need home inspectors.
– Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours.
– Own your own business!!
Are YOU Ready To Become Involved In This Challenging And Rewarding Industry?
WHY C.A.T.S. AS YOUR SCHOOL
CATS has over 10 years of experience teaching Home Inspectors throughout New York. Our proven method of teaching has successfully started countless small businesses. CATS focuses not only in teaching a licensed NY State Curriculum but there is a constant focus on being able to successfully run your own business.
Below is a list of the reasons you should make CATS your next career decision:
1. Evening hours so that you don’t have to leave your current job.
2. Hands on training with tools and equipment you will use daily.
3. 40 hours each month for 4 months.
4. NACHI certified and State Licensed instructors.
5. Reasonable tuition and Flexible financing.
Contact us to get started.